i hate fake family quotes, two faced fake family quotes, fake family memes, post about fake family, fake family quotes images, fake friends, fake family quotes, fake family members, fake relatives status, fake people quotes, fake friends quotes
There may be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission for everything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualified purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchases.
Families are the basis of our lives.
Unfortunately, families are not often fairy tales that we see on our computer screens. A happy, supportive family is not something everyone has access to.
While dealing with someone close to you can be a challenge that is harming you, when you add family to the mix, it can challenge even the strongest spirits.
If you’re finding yourself in a complicated situation with your nearest and dearest, we’ve put together this list of quotes to help you navigate these tumultuous troubles.
Before we move on to fake family quotes, we’ll talk about coping with two-faced relatives or how you can help navigate around family conflicts.
Why Read Fake Family Quotes
Dealing with constant opposition from two-faced family members and people who should care about you can be incredibly difficult. If your conversations with someone are constantly unpleasant or you have a lot of emotional discomfort, even if it is a family member, you should distance yourself some from them.
While distance is not always an option for some people, you should never feel ashamed to ask your friends for support. You may be surprised to learn that they have their own hot family problems. Families who look perfect from the outside may be hiding the wounds within.
You may find that you feel guilty for disliking a family member, but if you are constantly facing abuse from your relatives, it can be incredibly difficult for someone to deal with psychologically.
When life gets tough, our family is considered the basis to support us, but realizing that your family is not for you is very detrimental to your well-being. So, we’ve put together these fake family quotes to help boost your mental strength.
Sadly, bad family relationships are not rare. So be aware that you are not alone, and that you are not a bad person because some family members may not treat you well.
We hope some of these quotes can help you Center and give you self-awareness to go through this challenge with minimal friction.
Let’s have a look at this list of quotes below.
57 Fake Family Quotes to Cope with Two-Faced Relatives
- “You’re going to encounter some people, and when you find your interaction with them is very fatiguing or makes you emotionally upset and that’s a recurrent pattern, ditch that person immediately. I don’t care if it’s an employee, a close relationship, someone you grew up with, or even a family member – if that is the case get away from them.” – Dr. Doug Mcguff
- “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” – Chinonye J. Chudolue
- “The more dysfunctional, the more some family members seek to control the behavior of others.” – David W. Earle
- “Fake people hate honesty. It’s the lies that keep them feeling good about themselves and their lives. So share your true feelings about their actions and watch how they fade away.” – Unknown
- “Relatives are the worst friends, said the fox as the dogs took after him.” – Danish Proverb
- “So, you want to sniff out imposters in your family? Just put money in the equation and see what happens.” – Samuel Zulu.
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripedes
- “Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend.” – Jason Rifter
- “Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them…they always say the problem is someone else.” – Darlene quimet
- “Family is supposed to be our haven. Very often, it’s the place we find the deepest heartache.” – Lyanla Vansant
- “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” – Chris jammy
- “I had no blood relatives till I made some” – Andy Dick
- “I wish people were like money, so you could hold them up to the light to see who’s real and who’s fake…” – Tanya Bianco
- “Blood relatives often have nothing to do with family, and similarly, family is about who you choose to make your life with.” – Oliver Hudson
- “Stop entertaining two-faced people. You know the ones who have split personalities and untrustworthy habits.” – Amaka Imani Nkosazana.
- “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends” – Ethel Watts Mumford
- “Every veil secretly desires to be lifted, except the veil of Hypocrisy.” – Richard Garnett
- “Backstabbing is nothing new. In biblical times, King David experienced the pain of betrayal.” – Les Parrott
- “Two faced people are bad enough but it’s even worse when they’re supposed to be your family.” – Unknown
- “Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends.” – Jacques Delille
- “It’s not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Jonathan Schiller
- “Honesty and integrity are the best revenge you can give to fake relatives.” Samuel Zulu
- “Unfortunately, inner feelings and potential are often stunted by our parents, relatives, or peers.” – Willie Stargell
- “A person’s character is shown through their actions in life NOT where they sit on Sunday.” – Navonne Johns
- “A toxic family is even worse than a toxic relationship.” – Rohan Chouhan
- “Blood doesn’t make you family. Some of the most demonic and demeaning people in your life share your DNA.” – Temi Ade
Blood doesn’t make you family. Some of the most demonic and demeaning people in your life share your DNA.” – Temi Ade
- “A person raised in a healthy family is equipped to live a confident and independent life; someone from an unhealthy family is filled with fear and self-doubt.” – Christina Enevoldsen
- “Just because they are your family doesn’t mean that they are your friends.” – Beverly Miller
- “You’ll be surrounded by many so-called well-wishers during your good times but there’ll be only few one around you in your bad times.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
- “In general, the more dysfunctional the family the more inappropriate their response to disclosure. Never expect a sane response from an insane system.” – Renee Fredrickson
- “Scorned and torn, former love mates aim and shoot childish devastating daggers that penetrate beyond target to pierce the heart of their offspring.” – T.F. Hodge
- “Family or not I will cut you off. That saying “but that’s family” means nothing if a family is toxic and means you are no good.” – Morgan Sharee
- “Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them…they always say the problem is someone else.” – Darlene Quimet
- “In my family, you can rot to hell on the inside as long as you’re flawless on the outside, which is really sick, but also hard to unlearn.” – Laura Wiess
- “And a person’s enemies will be those of his household.” – Mathew 10:36
- “A child should never feel as if they need to earn a mother’s love.” – Sherrie Campbell
- “If you’re more concerned about our reputation than about me, then I’ll just withdraw and not have a family anymore.” – Gregory R. Reid
- “Family is where you’re meant to be most free, don’t let blood chain you down.” – Michelle Meleen
- “I love being from a screwed up family. We have everything in my family: prescription drug abuse, mental illness, one of my uncles is a Mormon.” – Christopher Titus
- “The results of family disintegration are seen all around us. Runaways. Child abuse. It is dirty laundry – once hung in the nation’s backyard, but now hung shamelessly in front yards – flaunted in headlines and glamorized on television and in films.” – Billy Graham
- “With toxic siblings, your brother or sister is never wrong. They often believe that nothing is their fault and that everyone else is wrong.” – Christene Lozano
- “When a father, absent during the day, returns home at six, his children receive only his temperament, not his teaching.” – Robert Bly
- “Control leaves no room for trust.” – Glennon Doyle
- “In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past but you will find yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
- “You don’t let go of a bad relationship because you stop caring about them. You let go because you start caring about yourself.” -Charles Orlando
- “Instead of promoting healthy development, they unconsciously undermine it, often with the belief that they are acting in their child’s best interest.” – Susan Forward
- “Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.” – Les Dawson
- “Weeding out the harmful influences should become the norm, not the exception.” – Carlos Wallace
- “When you notice someone does something toxic the first time, don’t wait for the second time before you address it.” – Shahida Arabi
- “If mental abuse was a punishable crime, a lot of parents would be in jail serving a long term.” – Maddy Malhotra
- “Love them from a distance. Pray for them, wish them well, but don’t allow them to abuse you.” – Kimber Waul
- “An unpredictable parent is a fearsome god in the eyes of a child.” – Susan Forward
- “You are allowed to walk away from people that constantly hurt you.” -Bynnada
- “Just because it’s explainable, doesn’t mean it’s excusable.” – Anonymous
- “If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.” – Michael Jordan
- “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” – Leo Tolstoy
Final Thoughts on Fake Family Quotes
This concludes our compilation. We hope these quotes can help you deal with any negativity you are experiencing from your family. Dealing with difficult, double-faced relatives is not an easy situation.
Your family may not trust you. It may not be your whole family that is two-faced. It can also be some distant relatives who always cause trouble.
But it’s still important to support wherever you can help and find ways to resolve issues or distance yourself from these members of your family. Check out these 45 positive affirmations for anxiety relief and stress reduction. These can help you focus yourself and give you mental space to think about dealing with difficult relatives.