1. If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.
2. Best friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
3. Having a few true friends is better than having a thousand fake ones.
4. A friend is someone who listens to your bullshit. Tells you that it is bullshit and listens some more.
5. A friend is someone who brings us smile even in our tears, whose memories makes us smile across the miles and throughout the year.
6. Fake friends believe in rumors, real friends believe in you.
7. Said I’ll always be a friend took an oath I’ma stick out ’till the end.
8. It’s take a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
9. The best kind of friendships are fierce lady friendships where you aggressively believe in each other, defend each other, and think the other deserves the world.
10. Sometimes talking to your best friend is all the therapy you need.
11. If you hang out with me for too long I’ll brainwash you into believing in yourself and knowing you can achieve anything.
12. Be excellent to each other.
13. Friends are like flavors of coffee, made of same coffee bean. But the way they are brewed makes the difference and you can’t get enough of only one.
14. Friendship is not about whom you know the longest. It is about who came and never left.
15. Friends are family you choose for yourself.
16. Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget.
17. You don’t lose friends, because real friend can never be lost. You lost people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it.
18. Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone, you aren’t.
19. Best friends never gets apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
20. If a friendship last longer than 7 years, you are no longer friends. You are family.
21. Invest in people who invest in you.
22. If one day you feeling like crying, call me. I can’t promise to make you laugh, but I’m willing to cry with you.
23. There is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some people come into your life to test you, some teach you, some use you, and some to bring out the very best in you.
24. There are friend, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.
25. One friend in a storm is worth more than a thousand friends in sunshine.
26. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
27. The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
28. Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words..
29. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.
30. My definition of a friend is somebody who adores you even though they know the things you’re most ashamed of.
31. You can’t stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
32. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
33. It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like what about lunch?
34. A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.
35. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
36. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
37. You’ve got troubles, I’ve got ’em too. But there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you. We stick together and see it through. You’ve got a friend in me.
38. Friendship is what gets you through the bad times and helps you enjoy the good times.
39. Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.
40. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.
41. Silence make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying, but the never needing to say that counts.
42. Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who walked in to your life, said ‘I’m here for you,’ and proved it.
43. Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious.
44. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
45. Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.
46. Friendship is more than being there for your friends when they need you, it’s also allowing your friends to be there for you.
47. One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.
48. Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.
49. In friendship we find nothing false or insincere; everything is straight forward, and springs from the heart.
50. True friends are always together in spirit.
51. I got you to look after me, and you got me to look after you, and that’s why.
52. The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.
53. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
54. To like and dislike the same things, that is indeed true friendship.
55. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
56. It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.
57. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
58. Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway.
59. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
60. Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.